The second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), the following:
2. Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices at the terminals of the recipients, provided that they must have their consent after clear and complete information on their use is provided, The purposes of the processing of the data, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data.
When the sea is technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the destination data by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, Express to that effect
The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or technical access of the transmission of a communication by an electronic communications network, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the addressee.
The cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempted from compliance with the obligations established in Article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
• Allow communication between the user's computer and the network exclusively.
• Strictly provide service expressly requested by the user.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user browsing habits of your computer and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user
• Technical cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to navigate through a web page, the platform or the application and the use of the different options, the services that exist in it, for example, traffic management and communication of Data, identify the session, access the restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, Store content for the broadcast of videos or sound through social networks.
• Personalization Cookies: Sounds that serve the user. Access the service with some character characteristics. Predefined according to a series of criteria in the terminal of the user, for example. Service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: They are those that can be responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites in which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, the application of the platform and the elaboration of profiles of navigation of the users of the sites of the clients, the applications and platforms, with the To make improvements in the function of the analysis of the usage data that the users of the service do.
• Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a webpage, the application or the platform from which it provides the requested service in Based on Criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
In compliance with the provisions of article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), we inform you in an express, precise and unequivocal manner that the information Obtain through the cookies that are installed in your computer will be used for the following purposes:
Type of cookie Information
Session Session Cookies are used to store information about the user who has logged on to the web in order to remember their preferences, settings, etc ...
Recipients of the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be the following entities:
• The editor responsible for the website and responsible for the treatment: CLICKING BRICKS & GO S.L.
• Where applicable, the entities directly related to the publisher responsible for the website that are expressly listed below:
The consent for the installation of the cookies will be understood through the ticking of the box related to the acceptance of the "Policy of cookies" arranged for the effect on our website. In cases where the user does not expressly state whether or not he accepts the installation of the cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that the latter has given his consent, expressly informing our entity of the possibility of blocking or eliminating the cookies. Cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
While accepting the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, refusal to install it may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for us to provide services Entity through it.
6. DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user at all times can change the configuration of cookies, block or disable cookies. For this we facilitate the way in the main browsers.
As well as cookies to third parties Google AdWords:
CLICKING BRICKS & GO S.L. Is not responsible for the content and veracity of the cookies policies of third parties.
CLICKING BRICKS & GO S.L. Undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and its duty to keep them and shall adopt all necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, Treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether arising from human action or from the physical or natural environment developed in Title VIII of Royal Decree 1720 / 2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of the same, the recipient of the service can exercise, at any time, his rights of access, Rectification, cancellation and opposition to the person in charge of the file or the processing, attaching a photocopy of your ID.
The person responsible for the file or treatment is CLICKING BRICKS & GO S.L. With address for notifications in C / Balcón del Cura 3, CP: 28814 of Daganzo de Arriba (Madrid).